Imperial 1907 Circle
The Imperial 1907 Circle recognises those giving between £5,000 and £9,999 a year.
Prince Albert’s great passion was for bringing people and institutions together, for the benefit of society. The formation of Imperial in 1907 created one of the world’s most celebrated institutions for innovation in science, technology and engineering .The Imperial 1907 Circle is named in celebration of the historic year the College was founded, and celebrates those whose generosity enables us to continue Imperial’s tradition of cross-disciplinary research and education for the benefit of society.
Members of the Imperial 1907 Circle recieve:
- A commemorative lapel pin
- An invitation to an annual event for Imperial Circle members
- Invitations to other high-profile and public college events through out the year
- Special recognition in the College’s Annual Fundraising Report as an Imperial 1907 Circle member
- Complimentary membership of the Friends of Imperial College
This event was an exclusive opportunity to hear from Imperial experts about the work they are doing to tackle some of the greatest challenges of the twenty-first century. With a focus on disease and infection, this online event offered insight into some of the College’s most exciting and urgent work, including our leading role in the global response to COVID-19. To watch the event please click here.